Thursday, September 9, 2010

Its Malam Raya!


So today is the last day of fasting and Ramadhan.
Its the end of Ramadhan.
aww.that mean tmorrow is Hari Raya.
AWESOME RIGHT!
Cant wait to balik kampung tmorrow.
fyi,my kampung is at Kota Belud @ The Cowboy Town.

This afternoon,me and my family went to airport.
we are not going anywhere.
we were just want to pick my cuzzie from KL.
She arrived today.
ermm,anything else.
now currently watching Movie raya and etc.
And the best part is the one i have waiting for on Malam Raya is listening and watching the Takbir Raya.aww.seriously so touching2.hehe.
make me rmember my related that is already past away:(
but its okay.i just close my eyes.and pray for them.aminn.
so thats all for today.
gtg,want to help my mom preparing the kuih raya.
Happy Eid Ul Fitr everyone!Maaf Zahir Dan Batin!


Enjoy your day!Have fun!:)

(xoxo Nabilah)



No comments:

Post a Comment