Tuesday, September 7, 2010

confused

howdy howdy howdy! supp guys..and gals. so our class had a kind of study group with Sir.Vinddy. we all wanna be an accountant u know. ahaa. so during the class, i was a little bit blur. i so don't know why. here some chat from me, nabilah, and sir. Vinddy.

.....................
me: nab! coconut fruits ka?!
nabilah: wha? apa kau ni?!
me: coconut fruits ka???!!
nabilah: jadi???!!!
me:*still in a confuse situation* sir! coconut fruits ka?
sir Vinddy: ko lupa mkn sahur ka ni? *laughs*
nabilah: tulah. effect matahari ba tu cigu
me: aih coconut fruits meh? bkann say... oh! hahaha!! maaf. lupa. HAHA

yeah. i know right. i was veeeerrrry darn confused. phew! ... i watched Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. AWESOME! i heart Nick! he's so cool! and cute. ngawww.. ;) i like it when he wrote and sang a song for Dana.

oh! almost forgot. Raya is this week and me and my mummy just finished making kuih muih. haha. ok got nothing to say. bubye. xoxo, syafeenaz

No comments:

Post a Comment